Supplier Development should be Job No. 1 for Supply Chain teams in the current environment. The only way out of the current Supply Chain mess for most organizations is to expand the supply base, to increase local supply chain footprint, and to improve capabilities and performance of existing suppliers. Everything else is a temporary and expensive fix that is likely to fail again.
Join the session to learn about a practical Supplier Development Framework and related techniques and processes that can be used to Build A Better Supply Chain.
Supplier Development – The Practical Path to a Better Supply Chain
Dec 2nd, 2021 8:00 AM Pacific Time
Some of the topics that will be covered include
- Innovative Supply Base, Multi-sourcing, and Product Supply Chain Assessments
- Commodity and Category Level Sourcing Assessments
- Why you need more Suppliers per Component and per Category than Before
- NPI Sourcing – Fast and Effective Techniques for New Supplier Evaluation, Selection, Multi-sourcing Evaluation, Multi-source RFP/Q and Onboarding
- Ensuring Supplier Readiness (PPAP and others) during various stages of Product launches
- Periodic Supplier Performance Reporting and Supplier Performance Evaluation
- Collaborative Supplier Quality Engineering and Continuous Improvement programs
- Innovative “Voice of Supplier” survey to understand how Suppliers feel about your organization