Making SAP Better for Business and the Supply Chain
Thursday, June 24, 2021, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join the session to learn more about how ZFlow is helping organizations Make SAP Better for Business and the Supply Chain. Our observations indicate that in spite of extensive modernization investments and upgrades in SAP
- Important business processes continue to have many gaps causing frustration and increase in non-value added work
- Operational Excellence related improvements are hard to identify and justify
- It is often cost prohibitive and time consuming to make internal and supply chain stakeholders, and systems as participants of important business processes
Below are the topics based on real world case studies that will be covered during the session.
- Quote-to-cash process orchestration between CRM systems (Salesforce, Dynamics..) and SAP
- Master Data Management for Materials, Suppliers, Customers, E-commerce, Equipment..
- New Product Introduction workflows connecting Design/Engineering/PLM to Materials Management, Purchasing and Supply Chain Planning in SAP
- Supplier Development and Supplier Quality Management complementing Sourcing and Procurement in SAP