Below are materials from the session that was conducted on Oct 7th, 2021
Cross-functional quality management workflows are key to making “Quality is Everyone’s Responsibility” a reality in the organization and the Supply Chain. In this session we showcase how ZFlow uses Digital Workflows to effectively and elegantly involve and engage cross-functional teams, suppliers, customers and systems to make “Quality Everyone’s Responsibility”.
Below topics were covered in the session.
- “Doing what is documented” as QMS policies and procedures using digital workflows
- Putting into practice industry-specific QMS frameworks (ISO 13485, IATF 16949 and others)
- Universally available quality issue workflows that can be started by and involve customers, suppliers, customer support, and manufacturing systems
- Digital workflows for continuous improvement processes such as A3 Report, 8D, and Kaizen Events
- Closing the loop by ensuring implementation of corrective and improvement actions and countermeasures
- Involving Suppliers in Quality Management and Continuous Improvement workflows (Supplier Corrective Actions, PPAP, Nonconformances, Audit findings)
- Integrating Quality Management processes to Customer Service, Consumer Review, Returns, Sourcing, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain Systems
Session Recording on Youtube
Demo Recording on Youtube