These are materials from the session below that was conducted on Sep 16th, 2021
Master Data Management for SAP (ECC, S/4HANA) plays an outsized role in effectively supporting business processes related to Materials Management, Purchasing, Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, and others. Unfortunately, we have seen and heard from stakeholders that current approaches for SAP Master Data Management tend to be time-consuming, expensive, do not reflect real world needs of business stakeholders, and plainly speaking, not effective.
The session covered how SAP customers in Chemicals, Consumer Packaged Goods and High Tech industries have used ZFlow to simplify and streamline a variety of master data workflows related to creating and extending material masters, SKUs, pricing, bills of material, customers, suppliers, and related, with an emphasis on supply chain and operations excellence.
Some of the topics that will be covered include the following
- Surprisingly large number (tens to hundreds) of workflows needed to effectively support Materials Management for Finance, Purchasing, Sales and Distribution and Manufacturing
- Supplier and Supply Chain related master data to improve purchasing and supply chain risk management
- New Customer onboarding and related master data to improve order-to-cash process
- The value of making business stakeholders central to master data governance workflows
- Innovative ways to make integration to multiple SAP solutions/instances and other solutions (Salesforce…) flexible and simple
- Master Data Management implementations in hours and days, not in weeks, months, or years
Session Recording on Youtube
Demo Recording on Youtube