ZFlow is the Digital Process Orchestration framework that SAP customers would have loved (a feeling expressed by our customers that have SAP) to have as part of SAP. Since SAP does not, we have the next best thing: ZFlow for SAP.
The following provide an overview of how ZFlow picks up where SAP leaves and makes everything better for SAP customers
- Why Business Users and Stakeholders love ZFlow for SAP
- Why CIOs love ZFlow for SAP
- ZFlow for SAP – The next best thing to upgrading to S/4HANA
ZFlow for SAP provides a collaborative digital process orchestration framework for end-to-end processes as well as to key SAP business processes in Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Finance and Controlling (FI/CO), Quality Management (QM), Production Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM), and Customer Service (CS).
Below are the best uses of ZFlow for SAP
- Making SAP based business processes agile, intuitive, collaborative and supply chain ready
- Collaborative SAP Master Data (Material, Vendor, Customer, Functional Location, Asset and other related master data) preparation, review, approval and creation/changes
- For integrating SAP to best-of-breed applications
- For modernizing SAP ECC business processes without an upgrade
ZFlow for SAP presentation below